Betacomis looking for a C++Backend developer for a project with its own client in Rome.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
Computer Diploma or Scientific Degree or Related
- Excellent knowledge of C++language in a Linux environment
- Excellent knowledge of device-oriented programming , networks, competitor, design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Python, HTML, Bash Scripting, xml, json.
- Previous transactional, web and mobile software development experience of at least 3 years
- Good knowledge of TCP, UDP, HTTP network protocols
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL programming for
- Libraries/framework: SOCI C++Database Access Library, AMQP-CPP for RabbitMQ, C++Redis , C++clients for Cassandra
- Database NoSql, Cassandra, Redis
- Develop development tools: gcc, Gdb (gnu debugger), Eclipse, Jenkins
- Collaboration tools GIT, JIRA, Redmine
- Network tools Tcpdump,Wireshark,Netcat
- Operating system: Linux Debian, Linux, Fedora, Centos, Redhat
The pay will be in line with the candidate’s skills and seniority. The position is open to candidates from both sexes (L 903/77).
The position is open to candidates from both sexes (L 903/77).