Betacom is a company specializing in the design, implementation and integration of corporate information services.
Since its establishment, Betacom’s growth has followed a steady positive trend supported by the number of professionals working with it.
For an important project in a dynamic reality formed by young professionals, being part of an international development and analysis team on highly innovative projects, we are looking for 3:
Candidates must have the following skills:
- Back-up and storage operator
- Good knowledge of HP Data Protector backup software and compatible deduplication solutions (e.g. HP StoreOnce/EMC Datadomain)
- Manage backup infrastructure (server, storage, deduplication appliances, tape libary)
- Setup application backups (SAP, Oracle, DB2, Exchange, SQL)
- Setup backup Windows / Unix agents
- Setup backup virtual environments such as VmWare, Hyper-V, Xen
- Incident management for any backup failures and/or infrastructure issues
- Data restore activities, including application data
The pay will be in line with the candidate’s skills and seniority.
The position is open to candidates from both sexes (L 903/77)