Registration is now open for the free « Sapphires 3.0 » course. The course is organized by Betacom with a view to expanding its SAP division, with the possibility of being added to the company.
To participate, you must send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a fact-finding meeting.
The ideal resources are :
- graduates, preferably in Economics and Engineering or with equivalent culture;
- aware of the potential and prospects offered by the SAP platform;
- at ease with the English language.
The course will have a duration of 280 total hours (8 hours / day from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00) and will be divided as follows:
- elements on the functional architecture of the SAP platform
- use of FI, CO, MM, SD modules on the user side
- customization of FI, CO, MM, SD modules
- SAP project development, from drafting specifications to debugging
- evolution of the platform from ECC6 to HANA.
The following mandatory modules will also be provided :
- Health and safety in the workplace (4 hours)
- Rights and duties of workers (4 hours).
To apply , you must send your CV to email@example.com